Updated as of March 1 2021
Requirements for Eligibility
- You must be currently employed by a Tri-State Fire Department as a certified EMT (OH, KY, IN)
- You must submit a written letter of recommendation from your immediate supervisor for admission to the Paramedic Program.
- You must have taken your pre-admission test and scored at least a 75%.
- You must have been admitted to the Paramedic Program at one of the following schools: Cincinnati State, Gateway, Butler Tech or the City of Cincinnati (offers classes to those not working for the city)
- You must demonstrate a financial need for assistance.
- Recipient must acknowledge and accept all conditions of any funds awarded.
- Applicant must submit a one page essay explaining why he/she deserves
- The Board reserves the right to request additional information and/or request